We collect a variety of information about you, including:
- Information you provide directly to CBS Interactive Services.
- Information about your computer and browsing activities on the Services, including through cookies, web beacons, and other similar technologies.
- Information about you from other sources where permitted by law.
Use of Information
We use the information we collect to:
- Provide the services you request.
- Tell you about offers we think you will value.
- Customize the content and advertising you see.
- Improve your experience on CBS Interactive Services.
- As otherwise described to you at the point of collection or with your consent.
Disclosure of Information
We may share your information:
- Where we have obtained your consent, including with video content and social networking services as described in our Video Services Policy.
- With our third party service providers.
- With business partners who sponsor a sweepstakes, contest, or promotion; or who jointly offer a service or feature with a CBS Interactive Service.
- Within the family of CBS Interactive Services and other CBS businesses.
- If a CBS Interactive Service is sold to another company.
- To protect or defend the rights of CBS Interactive or our users.
- When required by law or public authorities.
- If you choose to share contact information with us, you will have the opportunity to update that information.
- You can stop the delivery of commercial email or text messages from a CBS Interactive Services or service by following the instructions in any such email or text message you receive.
- You have choices about the collection and use of your information by third parties to display relevant advertisements, as described in our overview of Third Party Online Advertising
- You also may choose to opt out of the use of certain data that we collect to customize advertising. To opt out, visit the CBS Interactive Advertising Opt-Out page.
- CBS Interactive is committed to working with you to obtain a fair resolution of any privacy concern.
- We have adopted commercially reasonable procedures to help protect your information, but please note that no data transmission or storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
How to Contact Us
CBS Interactive Inc. 235 Second Street San Francisco, CA 94105 USA Attn: Legal Department
We are committed to working with you to obtain a fair resolution of any privacy concern.
California Privacy Rights
Residents of the State of California may request a list of all third parties to which a CBS Interactive Services has disclosed certain information during the preceding year for the third parties' direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and want such a list, please contact us. For all requests, you must put the statement "Your California Privacy Rights" in the subject field of your request and include the name of the CBS Interactive Services with respect to which you are requesting the information, as well as your name, street address, city, state, and zip code. Please note that we will not accept these requests via the telephone, mail, or by facsimile, and we are not responsible for notices that are not labeled or sent properly, or that do not have complete information. For additional information for residents of the State of California, click here.
EU Data Subject Rights
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) provides certain rights for EU data subjects. For additional information for residents of the EU, click here.