From classes to a career.
Summer–when the sun is shining and jobs are in session! Join some of the biggest online brands across news, sports, entertainment, technology and business. You’ll get hands-on experience, networking opportunities and get paid for it. Plus you’ll get to work on brands loved by millions. Get started by browsing our internship opportunities or get to know us better on Facebook and LinkedIn.
Still not convinced? You don’t need to take our word for it. See what our interns have to say.
Get to know our program
Audience Development, SF
“My team was extremely welcoming and supportive. Even thought I was ‘the intern’ they treated me as an equal from day one, and they trusted me with real work.”
CNET Video Production, NY
“This internship was one of the most rewarding experiences I’ve had.”
Software Engineering, KY
“CBSi is one of the greatest places to work and I learned so much during my internship. It’s a very laid back atmosphere and everyone is always willing to help out if you need it.”
CBS Interactive Internships By The Numbers:
- 26 Undergraduate and 10 Master’s full-time internships in software engineering, product, marketing, editorial, and production
- 10-weeks beginning in May or June
- Competitive wages
- Positions in San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York City, Louisville, and Fort Lauderdale
- All candidates must be currently enrolled in an accredited college or university with at least one term left after the summer
Keep an eye out for job postings on our careers site and InternMatch
Phone-screenings and onsite interviews*
Final Offers made to candidates*
*Internship applications are considered on a rolling basis, so apply online early!
Keep an eye out for us
- New York University Spring Job & Internship Fair – January, 29, 2015
- University of Southern California Spring Career Fair – February 5, 2015
- University of California, Berkeley Internship & Summer Job Fair – February 18 & 19, 2015
- University of California, San Diego DECaF – February 20, 2015
- University of Louisville STEM Career Fair – March 4, 2015
- More career fairs being added soon!