From classes to a career.
Summer–when the sun is shining and jobs are in session! Join some of the biggest online brands across news, sports, entertainment, technology and business. You’ll get hands-on experience, networking opportunities and get paid for it. Plus you’ll get to work on brands loved by millions. Get started by browsing our internship opportunities or get to know us better on Facebook and LinkedIn.
Still not convinced? You don’t need to take our word for it. See what our interns have to say.
Get to know our program
University Relations Intern,
San Francisco, CA
“Everyone here is incredibly friendly and responsive. Whether I had a question or wanted to shadow a leader from my team, they always made time for me.”
Social Content Intern,
“The vibe and energy that was present in every meeting was so different and refreshing.”
Software Engineering Intern,
Fort Lauderdale, FL
“I learned more than I ever expected to coming into the internship. I am so grateful for having the opportunity to work for a great company!”
CBS Interactive Internships By The Numbers:
- Summer 2015: 46 Undergraduate and 10 Master’s full-time internships in software engineering, marketing, editorial, video production, business intelligence and more
- 10- weeks beginning in May or June
- Competitive wages
- Locations in San Francisco, Burbank, New York City, Louisville, and Fort Lauderdale
- All candidates must be currently enrolled in an accredited college or university with at least one term left after the summer
Keep an eye out for job postings on our careers site and InternMatch
Phone-screenings and onsite interviews*
Final Offers made to candidates*
*Internship applications are considered on a rolling basis, so apply online early!
Keep an eye out for us
- UCLA: Hire UCLA Fair – January 13, 2016
- University of Chicago: Winter Career & Internship Fair – January 15, 2016
- UC Berkeley: Engineering/ Tech Spring Career Fair – January 20, 2016
- UCLA: Engineering / Tech Fair – January 20, 2016
- UC Berkeley: Spring Career Fair – January 22, 2016
- University of Florida: Non-Tech Spring Career Fair – January 26, 2016
- University of Florida: Tech Spring Career Fair – January 27, 2016
- New York University: Spring Job & Internship Fair – January 28, 2016
- University of Southern California: Spring Career Fair – February 4, 2016
- University of Southern California: Undergraduate Engineering Career Fair – February 10, 2016
- University of Southern California: Engineering Network Event – February 10, 2016
- University of Southern California: Graduate Engineering Career Fair – February 11, 2016
- Wellesley College: The Fair – February 24, 2016
- Columbia University: Spring Career Fair – February 26, 2016
- University of Kentucky: Engineering & Comp Sci Fair – March 1, 2016
- St. Mary’s University of San Antonio – March 3, 2016
- More career fairs being added soon!