CBS Interactive offers a comprehensive benefits package that supports our employees across their lives, with wellness, retirement planning, and financial security for themselves and their families.
All U.S.-based full-time regular employees are eligible to participate in the following benefits:
Employees’ spouses, children, same-sex domestic partners, and domestic partners’ children are all eligible for coverage under CBS’s plan; medical plan options include:
- Choice Plus Option
- Basic Option
- Select Plan (where available)
- Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) Option (where available)
PPO, and in some areas of the country, DMO
- Personalized health and wellness counseling and referrals
- Seminars on nutrition, flu prevention, exercise and fitness, smoking cessation
- Ergonomic evaluations
- Onsite massage therapy (San Francisco only)
- Yoga and Pilates classes (San Francisco only)
- Gym discounts
Employee Assistance Plan
Confidential, professional counseling and assistance with life-management issues.
401(k) Program with Employer Match
CBS Interactive supports employees’ efforts to plan for their futures by matching $.70 to each $1 contributed, for up to 5 percent of eligible pay contributed into the program each payroll period.
- 0 – 5 Years: 2 weeks vacation
- After 5 Years: 3 weeks vacation
- After 10 Years: 4 weeks vacation
- 25+ years of service: 5 weeks vacation
Holidays and Sick Days
- CBS Interactive employees receive a paid winter holiday shut down week as well as 7 fixed holidays.
- During your first year of employment the company provides 6 paid days off per year for illness or injury, prorated based on your start date. In subsequent years employees are permitted up to 8 sick days per calendar year. For those employees on a compressed work schedule sick days may be prorated. (San Francisco employees may accrue up to 72 hours of sick time.)
Flexible Spending Accounts
CBS Interactive offers money-saving flexible spending accounts that allow employees to set aside pretax dollars for their annual child care and health care expenses.
- Company-provided insurance benefits
- Optional life insurance benefits
- Optional AD&D insurance benefits
- Tuition reimbursement
- Travel assistance program
- Short- and long-term disability programs
- Commuter checks
CBS Interactive Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.